LINKS from DR.GANT
- "Dear 16-year-old Me" – A great message about skin cancer. Watch it and SHARE it!
- American Academy of Dermatology – Use this website to find a board certified dermatologist in your area, just plug in your zip code.
- Coolibar – Sun protective hats and clothing. Give it a chance, some of the styles are actually good looking.
- GreatSkinMD on Yahoo! – Keep your eye out for more great GreatSkinMD info on yahoo!
- Marcel the Shell with Shoes On – This has nothing to do with skin, but I love it and it may make your day..
- Spot Skin Cancer Website – Learn how to protect yourself from the sun, find a dermatologist or a nearby skin cancer screening.
- Sunscreens Explained – Here is a great article that demystifies sunscreens. The entire website if stocked with great information on skin care prevention, treatment and a lot more.
- Understanding Skin Cancer – A brief but helpful run down of the general types and causes of skin cancer.